Re: [sharechat] AFF

From: "mark walley" <mark_walley@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 12:53:15

If you were a trader with the right "risk" profile -  hmmm - that pretty
much covers the bases!!!

The new CEO doesn't have any control until July!!

If you ask me though,   the way the co. has been heading over the last
month, is all good for the share value - get rid of the overpriced mgmt
structure and back to basics!

IMO there are no short term trade trends evident - it's long haul or nil.

However,  in spite of what I have said,  the s/p was up to 30cps today so
who knows......it may reach 32cps....in the next 6 mths...huh...don't hold
your breath!!!