[sharechat] PDL - The pursuit hots up

From: "John H T Wilkinson" <jhtw@clear.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 21:14:13 +1200

The wife's taken another call (funny that always when I am out at Rotary).

It is Schneider again, but this time $8.00 per share and no brokerage, a 54%
increase.

It is tempting, but with only holding 1,000 shares maybe better to go for
the ride, especially if Schneider thinks the share is so good!! More gains
to be had in the long term!!

Opinions please.

JHTW