Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2001

Re: Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] CLH ...........and Baycorp's new image

From: "Geoff Ewert" <gewert@wai.quik.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 20:34:19 +1200

Hi Peter,

    Interesting that Baycorp originated in Wellington. My understanding was Baycorp was originally a Rotorua Company founded by messieurs McLachlan, For a while they had head office in the main drag of Rotovegas, just around the corner from Woodcorp,(now Manor Inns) I got in back in 1987,  unfortunately sold half my stake in 88 as things weren't, looking to flash ! (still holding the rest after all these years ).

    cheers G

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: .and Baycorp's new imag ...and origins Peter Maiden