Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2001

Re: [sharechat] .................AIRNZ - AIRVA>>>>>>>Christopher

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 15:39:24 +1200

Christopher,

Amendment:

In my previous post, I suggested that you refer to my post " AIRVA " of Febr. 21, 2001.

That date should read Febr. 22, 2001,   00.14 am.

Singapore has helped both AIR and AIA in the past, and still does!
Sure, they would like to take a bigger stake in AIR - and I like them to have it as well !
I prefer that Brierly component on the Board be reduced and replaced by some go-getters!

As mentioned, there were problems within the Ansett maintenance section and they can be hidden for quite some time.

Nothing to do with Singapore!

AIR's spin doctors were minimizing the losses but the longer term damage to Ansett's reputation is more relevant!

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Online Investor Toolbox Bruce Withers