Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2001

[sharechat] .................AIRNZ - AIRVA>>>>>>>Christopher

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 01:23:48 +1200

Christopher,

Yes, I was of the opinion, that Singapore would go for the all- important Prime Entity rather than Ansett.

After all they were refused once and obviously the stakes would rise next time!

Suggest you read my post: " AIRVA " of Febr. 21, 2001.

I think that the then price was $ 1.35 ?

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Daily ShareChat News Summary Ben Dutton