Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2001

[sharechat] Te Ranginui

From: "Michael Gore" <michgore@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 08:41:05 +1200

Are you guys so ignorant you think Maoris actually speak like this caricature?  Maybe it was funny the first couple of posts but really the jokes over, now its just some sad, coward trying to take the pi-- and this kind of arrogant, rude behaviour just exacerbates racial problems in this country.  I find it strange that people become so outraged and upset over posts containing links to adult content but let this kind of racial incitement pass or actually find it amusing.
very disappointing   michael