Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2001

[sharechat] Nufarm - let us know

From: "nick" <acummin@es.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 16:40:57 +1300

         Nufarms shareprice is obviously being hammered
as a result of the foot and mouth outbreak. However it would
be good if the company came out and let us know the extent to which
the disease is likely to effect them.
      Instead we here nothing,  im a long term holder of this stock , have
always believed it to be way undervalued, with this disease
now spreading across europe im beginning to wish i had cut my losses.
          About time they kept us shareholders informed on what the effects
of this disease are likely to be.

 nick

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Nufarm ... Think Again! David Ling