Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2001

[sharechat] AllPosters.Com Affiliate Invitation

From: "Aly Mawji" <aly@allposters.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 08:13:02 -0800

Subject: Dear Webmaster

Dear Webmaster,

Hi, my name is Aly Mawji and I'm the Affiliates Program manager at
AllPosters.com. I am sending you this invitation because your e-mail address
sharechat@sharechat.co.nz is listed for contact at
http://sharechat.co.nz/archives/2000/01/msg00018.shtml This e-mail is a
one-time only invitation and you will not receive any further correspondence.
AllPosters.com is sensitive to the issue of unsolicited e-mail and we
appreciate you letting us know if you have received this message in error.

I think your site would be a good match for our affiliates program. The way it
works is that you display poster images and links on your site. You can choose
images that relate to the content on your pages. When users click on your links
and come to our site to make a purchase, you earn commission on the sale. Since
we have thousands of posters and art prints to choose from, you should be able
to find items that will interest your visitors.

The program is absolutely free to join and participate in. As an affiliate, you
can link to our site and earn between 15% and 20% of every sale you make.

We pay you every month, provide excellent online tracking of your site's
traffic and sales, and generate the HTML you need for image,  logo, and banner
links. And we can really enhance the look and feel of your site by helping you
build your own virtual store of posters and prints!

To sign-up or learn more click below:
http://www.allposters.com/link/enter.asp

We would love to have you join. What do you think?

Sincerely,
Aly

Aly Mawji
Affiliates Program Manager
AllPosters.com
The World's Largest Poster and Print Store
Email: aly@allposters.com
http://www.allposters.com/

This e-mail is a one-time only invitation. We hope you have enjoyed learning
about the AllPosters.com Affiliates Program.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Daily ShareChat News Summary Ben Dutton