Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2000

[sharechat] US investors

From: "Jeff" <aircooled@onebox.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 20:16:12 -0800

Hello everyone, I belong to a group of investors in the United States
who are very bullish on IT Capital.  We post on the ICATF message board
at RagingBull.com. (ICATF is ITC on our Over-the-Counter exchange).

It's not always easy for us to find information on this company, so I
expect I'll be visit here regularly with all of you, and I'm hoping to
learn more about other New Zealand investment opportunities.  My nickname
on RagingBull is AirCooled.

My favorite companies are CMGI, ENGA (Engage Technologies), EDIG (eDigital)
and a digital music company called Sonic Foundry (SFO on the AMEX).

I also have a very modest web page where I put links to NZ-related info
and IT Capital info.  It's at http://home1.gte.net/res009l5/itc.htm,
at least for now.  If anyone has good links for that page, I'd welcome
your input.  Thanks!

- Jeff