Re: [sharechat] WRI - reply

From: "Ian Kearney" <iank@ts.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 14:10:05 +1300

I believe the rural revival goes well beyond the dairy industry . Both the
fine wool growers and the meat producers are having a good year , the best
for the last 5-6 years. Some of this will flow through to the rural
servicing companies. I considered both WRI and Reidfarmers a few months ago
, and decided on Reidfarmers as they has more stable management and a more
loyal customer base.
I put my money into Reid farmers, to date it would have been better into
WRI.

Ian