[sharechat] WRI - reply

From: matdebat@fire-engine.co.nz
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 23:08:36 GMT

I don't know a great deal about the company except that as service
providers to the meat & wool industry (the less lucrative and exposed side
of our agricultural industry) there earnings are somewhat limited.  The
current upturn is based around the Dairy industry and both Kiwi and Anchor
have there own farm service businesses to scoop the benefits of their
increased payouts to suppliers.  I'd sell!

This message has been Red Mailed. -- http://www.fire-engine.co.nz