[sharechat] re: IBA (was T.H.L. BRITZ)

From: "Michael Phillips" <michael.p@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 20:32:26 +1300

From: "K & A Frankum"

>    On another note anybody out there with views on I.B.A.

I was advised around two months back to buy IBA by someone with a
brother-in-law working for them.  I was tempted at the time as they had
a strong asset backing with good revenues (I also knew somebody whom I
have a lot of respect for who left the health sector in New Zealand to
work for them).  I like to sit on the fence a while and watch the share
price before I leap (I also like to have the available funds to leap
with), so never bought into them...although I did recommend them to a
few of my more "liquid" friends.

>From time to time I received updates on the stock from my work
colleague, so have kept them on my watchlist to ensure I was up with the
news.  I saw the big jump last night, and sure enough I hadn't even got
my PC at work warmed up when I saw I had mail...yes my work colleague
was ensuring that I had listened to his advice.  I had to confess that I
still hadn't bought into them.  I think the next big tip he passes on to
me, I will have to act on a little more quickly.

Regards
Michael
===