Re: [sharechat] IntraNet Technologies

From: "Heather Reiss" <lightone@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 19:54:03 +1300

I think it is Indranet cosykiwi. I too am interested in other sharechatters thoughts, feelings, educated knowings on this company. I like there website and their philosophy but can they deliver and will the figures add up??
They are the acting distributors for the new air compression vehicle for Australasia amongst other things.
Cheers
Heather