Re: [sharechat] FRUCOR

From: Louise Taylor <louise.taylor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2001 15:07:01 +1300

I too have tremendous faith in Frucor, and are myself a holder.  Just
like to add to your list of growth opportunities:
-South Africa
-Europe
-USA  (last two mid to longer term)
-New products

So far V is the only product that has tackled the overseas market.  What
about their other drinks, and beverages to come (via innovative team),
which in my opinion are fantastic.  The energy drink market in the USA
is 80% dominated by Gaterade - Frucors drinks match if not better this
product.  Think of the growth opportunities there, and look at the
returns coca-cola holders have had over time.  Good growth industry too,
as the profits achieved will almost definately be sustained.

I'm in for the long haul.

PS - also check out VTL, however may have already missed the boat a bit!