[sharechat] FRUCOR

From: "Mike Beal" <mike.beal@approved.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 13:50:09 +1300

Nick,

I know you've been bullish on this share for a fair while now, as I have.  I just can't help but think that this stock is going to go bananas if they have another profit report like the last couple.  A stock with a p/e of 25 but earnings growing at 50% eventually FRU will adjust to reflect that steady increase in earnings growth.  Look what happened to Flight Centre Shares going up about 10 fold in the past couple of years - because of course, the earnings have correspondingly had stellar growth.  IMHO, this stock represents the best opportunity in the NZ market, especially with such large growth opportunities in Australia and the UK.

Mike B.

APPROVED MORTGAGE BROKERS LTD - We Make it Happen

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Daily ShareChat News Summary Ben Dutton