Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2001

Re: [sharechat] Frucor Beverages

From: "nick" <acummin@es.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 16:05:08 +1300

            I think it highly unlikely there is going to be dissapointment.
    The volume today was very heavy, the stock has been climbing fast
since fridays announcement regarding australia.
 If there was going to be bad news it would of filtered through by now.
Last fridays announcement was very positive. May not of said much but did
it in a very positive way, not what you would expect if they had poor
revenue
figures due out a week later.
                I think warner and co have missed the boat in the sense that
they
wont see 1.60 again,  on the other hand the stock is still very cheap imho.
  One of the true real growth prospects in the nzse40.

  nick