Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2001

[sharechat] BRY ( Brokers no no )

From: "Richard Hooper" <hoop@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 04:05:45 +1300

Hi

Hoop will stick his neck out where no broker would dare to mention BRY @ 50nzc @end 2001 up 85% for the year

my top 5
will be my top weighed portfolio
BRY is not one of them  :))
BRY  up 15% fri down11% mon SGX ( someone is playing games with this stock only one private company with lots of money springs to mind.
Why is BRY not incl in my top 5 ...because at least 8 stocks should be above 100%  by the yr2002

Lets spark a little bit of interest here
ALL SHARECHATTERS and observers put their 2001 best picks in with valid reason and we should all reap the rewards +  if it happens (+80% profit) ..lets have a reunion all get together at a designated place ..party and plan for 2002

what is my 5 top picks ??????????
I still have to buy 2  waiting ....patience......
I am a long term
conservative investor ...hint....( 2000  -16% loss on portfolio)Too soon..Invested in FFS in a big way ...Damm would have been +ve otherwise ( Conserserve stocks look good ??Top 5 on request ) high earners high substained Div stocks to which there are many...more hints,

300 odd share chatters should reply ..if not..................................wimps  .. I am only a part time contributor myself to sharechat ...I observe rather than participate  as to you ..but your info is just as good if not better than the active participates on sharechat so lets hear from u  and your picks for 2001 and party at the end of the year.

Someone ,,,(weka) tongue in cheek i think??<stockchat> said AQL... .........yeah... 1.7 to 3.4cents is `100% ..Note Eric W   Whitcoulls sell down might deviate his mind to how to get money back from AQL investment now that his otherwise investment is out of his way.Mmmmmm.. A week is a long time in politics ..so maybe for us investers  :)))))
Hoop

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: RE: RE: [sharechat] SKY TV Peter Maiden