Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2001

[sharechat] Commsoft

From: RIL <ril99_99@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 14:24:31 +0000 (GMT)

I think this stock is looking interesting now too. I
am interested to see that UBS Warburg rates it one to
watch as per previous posts.

UBS is a good firm too.

CSG hit its targets. Collection a little slow but
company performing to plan according to ASX release.

Profitable tech, convergence company, global focus and
forecast P/E is lower than a snake's belly.

Can someone tell me what the difference is between
this company and Telemedia which trades at triple the
price. Same profitability, same issued share number.

Au revoir mon amis.

The mercurial RIL.