Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2000

Re: Re: [sharechat] Isaac Sofaer's view

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 15:32:28 +1300

Thanks,  Colin.

I really enjoyed your contributions which were permeated with a good sense of humour.

We desperately need more information on these pharmaceutical companies. In particular those of medium size with valuable assets/patents.
Perhaps you could help us also with treatises on the more valuable pharmaceuticals. There will be plenty of readers!!

About that folder, I hope that you have one of those 'internet fire extinguishers': that folder may get hot at times!

We selected LACO for the chatters: let us hope that there may be another one in 2001!

Regards,

Gerry

Readers please note: I heard that Will Bryant managed to get hold of some internet fire extinguishers and that they are selling fast!  Be quick!

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Comsoft suspended from Trading te ranginui