Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2000

[sharechat] Software of Excellence - Heather

From: te ranginui <tranginui@yahoo.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 18:24:22 +1300 (NZDT)

Heather

I rung a lot of brokers on this one. Got me some
shares too. They reckon that a hell of a lot them
dentists was ringing up to buy shares. There were not
enouh to go around.

The fulla I got my shares from said that there would
be big demand he said on the day that they list. He
reckoned that the price would be pushed up.

Another broker fulla reckons that the price will het
1.50 after a period of time.

It was really hard to get shares too.

I talked to some fullas at ASB and all there shares
were taken in the first day or two.

So after all that I think its going to be a winner.

Sorry for none of the numbers.

http://clubs.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Clubs
- Join a club or build your own!