Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2000

[sharechat] EFC as cheap as AQL

From: Derek <dkw@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 17:36:25 +1300

Looks like EFC is still heading south, hopefully to meet the 31 Dec start
date for the 2001 thingy.

I hate to try to talk up the share before Jan 1, but of note is that
according to my calculations its current market cap is the same as AQL's.
Therefore as a percentage of the company EFC shares are now as cheap as
AQLs. This is despite the fact that EFC owns a profitable business.

Hopefully, due to the contrary nature of the NZSE this positive news should
drive the share price further south allowing me to pick up more shares at
bargain basement prices.

Cheers,
Derek

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Software of Excellence - Heather te ranginui