Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2000

Re: [sharechat] 2001 thingy

From: nickkearney <nk@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 22:13:24 +1300

hugh

i think you are right but it would be too hard for me to calculate all
those every month or so.  at least at this stage all i have to do is
note the last sale price for 2000 and check it constantly trhu 2001.

this is a little superficial i admit but it is fun more than serious
analysis.

it might seem a bit silly if aql goes to 15c or so but not much we can
do about that.  maybe we can restrict it to top 40?

what does everyone think bout that?

top 40 instead of an share?

cheers 4 now

NK