Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2000

Re: Re: [sharechat] 2001

From: jesse <johne777@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 15:31:56 +1300

Mark
what have you got in the Nasdaq? Doesnt appear to have moved much from
last you mentioned getting out....closed at 2904 Nov 24 and 2917 Dec 9,
but theres been plenty of volatility inbetween....my gut is just
starting to settle after taking a hit from Intel last week.
You might get a rally if Fed goes to neutral bias on interest rates Dec
19, but its expected and probably mostly factored in. On the down side
you'll be right smack in the middle of pre earnings warnings. Seems more
risk than reward to hold for one month just here...I'd sell on any gap
ups.
cheers jesse