Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2000

Re: Re: [sharechat] NCH

From: "Warner Lamb" <cloud9@i4free.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 12:06:16 +1300

I can say first hand, Snoopy..Its very true. I have just had a bill from
TRANSALTA for 102 days. My date to pay the bill with the prompt payment
discount had expired two weeks ago. I had tried to change to first electric
4 months ago and got an email confirming that but nothing since. I thought
the lack of bill meant the changeover was taking place. The bill was sent to
the wrong address...to my comm property in Kaikoura...when the supppy was
for residential in CHCH...they where at a loss to explain. Their call centre
has improved..took about 3-4 mins after ALL the "options". I feel sorry for
the call centre staff..what a job and all because of management decisions I
would say. The GOODWILL that has been paid for customer base is falling by
the day and If I wasnt leaving Id be pushing for a shift. Most other options
were 5-10% cheaper (taking the propmt payment into account too). Id say
theyve got BIG problems. It will be costly to NCH.
Maybe why they called in RMG ;-)

Warner