Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2000

[sharechat] WNC - reply to Charlie Brown

From: "Ian Andrews" <iandrews@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 08:56:16 +1300

The Family Trust has a small holding in WNC. We sold down early this year due to concerns about management quality. We still hold those concerns.
As a longterm participant in the NZ equity market, I am "following through" on WNC to try to make it a safer place to invest in the future (i.e. with less inside trading reducing our overall returns) . This would be akin to reporting drunk driving - the fewer of them there are on the road - the more likely the rest of us are to arrive at our destinations unharmed.
I should update my recent view on the WNC shareprice chart. It busted straight through 5 cents, so the next test seems to be at 4 cents.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Finzsoft - New Issue Grant Keymer