Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2000

Re: Re: [sharechat] LAC and LACO: Progress.

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 15:16:03 +1300

Dear Charles,

Thanks for your comments.

I don't like the use of the capital letter I and when it is to appear often, I sometimes use 'we'.
Presumably one could use 'i', I suppose. However, my last entry of Dec 6 only uses 'I' and 'my'. Please check.

I don't have a tie-up with any company or brokerage and am only acting as a private shareholder.

As far as my Disclaimer is concerned, I had a bad experience years ago with a disgruntled follower  when I recommended a particular share in writing: He initially made a lot of money but then lost most of it because of a lack of care.
Incidentally, that recommendation was in a private letter and not even meant for him:There are plenty of freaks out there!

The serious readers have ignored the Disclaimer and instead have concentrated on the solid content of these entries.
They did not think that this was just a 'chat'.

They have invested in LACO and have profitted.

They own a part of Aussie now! And a lot of LACO have been sold in small parcels:refer to the Stock Ness Monster site.

Previous entries mentioned that I am an LACO holder.

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] TWRCA Warner Lamb