Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2000

Re: [sharechat] ITC

From: "charlie brown" <gordy_gecko@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 12:53:49 EST

Les

I'd have to disagree with your posting.

$20m in cash in the bank. Why is this money not invested in some new
burgeoning start up?

IMHO ITC is being beaten to the door of possible new ventures by players
with deeper pockets and more marketable attributes to offer - ie US $ and
smart cookies.

$0.30 IMO will be someway off ie far far in the distance

IMO this stock is now one of the also-ran's.

Charles

Disc.  I work in the VC area - and not in NZ.