Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2000

[sharechat] Announcement - Investor Interview with Frucor

From: "Ben Dutton" <bendutton@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 14:35:20 +1300

Hi Everybody,

ShareChat had an excellent response to its first Investor Interview with Jim
Collier, CEO of Restaurant Brands and we are now pleased to announce that
the CEO of Frucor Beverages (NZSE: FRU), Mark Cowsill, will hold the next
"Investor Interview" on ShareChat.

The Investor Interview is similar to ShareChat's Question and Answer
Conferences, but rather than live the Investor Interview is a series of
written questions from investors and interested people which we pass on to
the interviewee.

ShareChat believes the Investor Interview format will allow wider investor
participation as there is no pressure to be online at a certain time.

Please go here to ask your questions:

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/iinterview.shtml

Your questions have to be in to us by Friday, November 24th.

We will post the Investor Interview on ShareChat once Mr Cowsill has had the
chance to reply to them.

Frucor is already New Zealand's second largest beverage company and has a
stable of leading juice and beverage brands which include the Pepsi-Cola
franchise and "V" Energy Drink. Frucor listed on the NZSE in June, 2000 and
was included in the NZSE40 capital index four months later.

This is an excellent opportunity to present your questions to one of New
Zealand's leading listed beverage companies - don't miss out!

Best Regards

The ShareChat Team

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] ITC charlie brown