Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2000

Re: [sharechat] ITC

From: Nick Bryant <nbryant@nbr.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 14:39:17 +0000

Thanks John,

fair call. It's a while since I've written to the site and forgot how
careful one must be in phrasing things. I realise when money is on the
line sensitivies tend to be heightened. I have no preconceptions, rather
I noted there had been a lot of action on the site in regards to ITC.
Please forget I said "goings on", and many thanks for your guidance
about how I might ask some "judicious" questions.

Cheers,

Nick Bryant.