Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2000

[sharechat] FFS AGM

From: Roy <baldman@internet-auditor.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 14:02:38 +1300

Anyone going to the FLC AGM?

Thinking of asking the Directors a question or two?

What do other chatters think should be asked?

My question relates to communication to shareholders about whats happening.
Where is it?
Crappy newspaper adverts don't do it I'm afraid.

"I Trade therefore I am"
Zen Trader philosophy

Roy

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] NZ PORTS Graeme & Jill Christie