Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2000

[sharechat] Genesis/FEG

From: rebecca bibby <rlbibby@netscape.net>
Date: 24 Sep 00 18:29:43 NZST

Genesis - I fully agree that those lucky enough to have obtained pre-float
shares in GEN should pick their profits and run.  I predict that there will be
more profit-taking in the week to come. GEN is truly a long-term stock and one
for the institutions. I wouldn't buy into it for anything more than $5 because
that's the price the institutions paid to get in.

Fletcher Energy - I disagree that investors should sell. The stock has been
valued at $12 (at the minimum) and to sell at $9 would deny oneself of another
33% capital gain. Like Fletcher Paper, this is another "sure" bet for
investors and why sell hastily out of a winning position?

Just my thoughts.

Rebecca

http://home.netscape.com/webmail

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Computers Brian Gale