Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2000

[sharechat] Weekly Diary

From: "Philip Robinson" <frarob@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 16:33:50 +1200

Another legend effort from the sharechat team. I would like to thanks you for the work that you guys put into this. And I saw that you guys got a mention in the NGL annoucement, and in their half year report they enclosed a flyer about the upcoming session.

One thing I will say is that I read with interest that AQL is on the upcoming name change list, the new name is "TBA" does that mean it has given notice to someone or indicated that it will be changing its name? This gives an indication that something is stirring deep inside Aquaria and not just Legionella.

Phil

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Will Bryant Geoff Ewert