Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2000

[sharechat] Weekly Diary

From: Will Bryant <will@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 15:27:13 +1200

ShareChat is pleased to announce a valuable new feature, the Weekly Diary. The Weekly Diary contains a wealth of information about all the listed company's meetings, securities, rights issues, and name changes coming up.

Weekly Diary

Friday 22nd September 2000

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/articles/20000922-weeklydiary.shtml

As with all new articles, we will include this in the Daily News Summary posted to the Forum at the end of the day, but if you'd like notification as soon as it's online, please sign up for our News Alert service, at http://www.sharechat.co.nz/newsalert.shtml.

Will Bryant, will@core-dev.co.nz                    cell +64 21 655 443
http://www.core-dev.co.nz/    Personal: http://www.core-dev.co.nz/will/
ShareChat Ltd. technical manager            http://www.sharechat.co.nz/
[PGP 0x96A7F40A, FP 827F A2A9 C718 106D 8F80  E16E A244 D5F2 96A7 F40A]

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Daily ShareChat News Summary Ben Dutton