Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2000

[sharechat] Is this April

From: "Mark Hubbard" <mhubbard@es.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 16:51:32 +1200

Is it just me, or is anybody else back where they were in the April
correction. It's certainly not got so much press this time, I guess
because Nasdaq and Dow have not suffered so much, however, my
NZSE and especially ASX portofolio's have been decimated. And
today, Nikkie further down (I'm sick of losing money in Japan),
South Korea down currently over 10%, just today, Hang Seng down
4%...

It certainly feels like April from where I'm sitting.