Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2000

[sharechat] Unlisted market

From: oli@vodafone.net.nz
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2000 01:04:35 +1200

Last post for now - promise! ;)

I occasionally check the unlisted quotes, but just out of interest.  I see Zedex
(someone mentioned during the week) has continued to rise - I think it's up
300% in the last fortnight or so.  WHAT DOES IT DO?!?!!?  Anyone out there have
shares in it?

WDT- oh well Malc, not this week huh. Hope we here your hollerings from the
rafters again next week.

IDN (IndraNet) - what do these guys do??? I hear they're based in Chch, price
is up 100% on the IPO last year, vaguely recall some news about a major coup
with an air-car licence in early August??  30 shares traded today @ 395?!?!
What do these guys do? Any air-taxis in Chch yet?

BLIS/A2 - thru the floor.  Some grandiose press releases, massive hype, still
vague on the details, offerors netted a massive gain, speculators got their
fingers/hands/arms burnt.  Nuff said.  With that sort of management ramping
the prices I wouldn't touch it with a 10m fireproof pole.

With the exception of WDT who owe everything to Malcolm F in exposing this one
to the little public shareholders, very little info can be found as to what
these companies DO.  Surely we can find out?

By-the-by, what's up next on the NCM?
Good w/e to all...
oli