Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2000

Re: [sharechat] Eric W would have know problem pulling some cash

From: "Warner Lamb" <cloud9@i4free.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 15:01:42 +1200

Exactly Les, I dont recall EW as being accused of forcing investors fingers
onto the buy button.
I think it goes back to the general mentality of "When things are going
right "I" did it and when things are going wrong "He" did it"
Personal Opinion
Warner
Invest in the company and not the man!
All respect to his success.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] FFS Chris