Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2000

Re: [sharechat] strong buying in NOG

From: Derek <dkw@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 19:01:21 +1200

There seems to be little news of late from NZOG, but the historical
statements and background can be found at the ironic address of
http://www.nzog.com.au/

They were meant to start drilling in August (see below) however there has
been no news of this.

"In Australia, the focus is the offshore Carnarvon Basin, where NZOG’s
subsidiary will drill the Tusk oil prospect in August. Tusk is positioned
between the recent Corvus gas find and the recent Oryx oil discovery"

Even though the upswing today in NOG was very subtle, it may point to the
fact that some news will be announced soon. Then again it may not.

Derek

(own NOGOB)