Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2000

[sharechat] News time with the 2 Ronnies

From: "Geoff Ewert" <gewert@wai.quik.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 17:28:11 +1200

Mike you said
"I bought RMG (for the wrong reasons) at 36c and
sold for 33c; that is a loss. They are now worth 31c which to me would have
been a bigger loss".
How much will I lose if I sell at 0.41 in 3 weeks time??(in at 0.36 as well)
This debate has taken on gobble-d-gook proportions and it will soon qualify for a govt.grant to set up a quango or perhaps a thesus!(If theres any loot left after the greavience industrys raided the cookie jar)
Regards Ronnie Barker

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] BLIS - A2 - SCL - John Wedde Steve Moxham