Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2000

Re: Re: [sharechat] directional movement

From: "Warner Lamb" <cloud9@i4free.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 22:53:30 +1200

If EW was selling down stakes, Id like to see the evidence. With the volume
and small parcel type trades going through, doesnt make me believe a big
seller is around. ELD looks like its bloody cheap at 30c as does RMG. All
this EW crash and burn stuff makes great headlines but the reality is the
guys worth $150m +, money we would only dream about.
This comparison to the 80s is rubbish and dont see the comparison to the
property market bubble and domino effect that caused. Bit overdone dont you
think.

Warner