Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2000

Re: [sharechat] Genesis.....Damien

From: sky@paradise.net.nz
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 21:08:45 GMT

> Are you sure of this ?  little ol' kiwi GRD ?
>
> If so, I am out of it too...
>
> Rgds,    Tony Haddon

Tony

This information came my way from an ex employee of
Genesis. Some of the animals are apparently held and worked
on in Aus.
I guess the only way we can find out for sure is by
inviting a representative from Genesis to comment.

Is there anyone from Genesis out there who may wish to
inform us as to whether the company experiments on animals
or not?

Also ... a question to other chatters....as a public
company, would they have to disclose the fact that they
experiment on animals?

Tony....in direct answer to your question... No, I am not
sure, I have only heard. I guess I would only be sure if I
had seen it with my own eyes, or an authority from Genesis
gave us the facts.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: RE: [sharechat] W D T VERY CHEEP Craig Beavis