Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

RE: [sharechat] Telecom & XTRA

From: Brian Gale <brigale@i4free.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 11:59:56 +1200

Hi Rhys

         Thanks for the info but I have to confess that the technical
aspects are rather over my head.

         As you are up with the technical play would you mind giving an
outline of the various terms i.e.
SMS, WAP, CDMA and I'm not  not even sure about GSM.

         I'm sure other Chatters will find this of interest to get a better
understanding of what is happening in the battle of the telecos.

Regards
Brian