Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

[sharechat] Radwin Properties-AQL

From: "Peter Robertson" <p.robertson@clear.net.nz>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 10:25:32 +1200

Just read in the Herald that "Radwin Properties" have enetered an agreement with AQL to buy the Shanghai Aquarium. Oceanis is managing it presently (the Aquarium) & they have nominated "Radwin" as the buyer. Anyone know anything about "Radwin"? Sounds to me like an offshoot of "Oceanis".
 Whatever, this sounds like some goodish news for Wikely & Co., can hopefully now get off their butts & do something.....
p.s. Can anyone remember what happened with "Rainbow" back in 1987 ? Ken Wikely & Craig Heatley were involved. I seem to remember either making money or losing a pile of money, but 13 years & too much Steinlager/ Heineken have dulled the memory. Pretty sure I did my dough. I'm sure someone will remember. Regards, Pete R.