Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

RE: [sharechat] ITC rumour...Matthew

From: kevin.young@gfmb.co.nz
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 09:59:34 +1200

Thanks John. I appreciated the rumour. I generally let time decide whether the
rumour is true or not but l am open to all rumours. Sure l have made money and
lost money on rumours. If l want to act on a rumour it is done with a bit more
investigation and common sense. But l never bite the hand that feeds me.

Later

The information contained in this message and any annexures
is confidential and intended only for the named recipient(s).
If you have received this message in error, you are
prohibited from reading, copying, distributing and using the
information.

the sender immediately by return email and destroy the