Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

Re: Re: [sharechat] What happened to John

From: "John and Beth Schwartfeger" <timestwo@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 15:28:43 +1200

Hi Brian.
The $195 was just for the days seminar on what the software package will do. Along with the muffins and the cups of tea.
The software is labelled as free but the down load costs for data is apparently dearer than some others so maybe there is a bit added on there for the program. I don't know.
Go to http://www.henley.co.nz and I think that will get you there with relevant details.
I have no experience in these types of software packages so make no claims as to the greatness or otherwise of them.
Cheers..  John