Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

[sharechat] Doing alright on paper

From: "sixpack" <sixpack@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 12:22:04 -0700

I have been doing quite well on paper and would like to start trading. On paper AVT up 34.7% BRY up 21.9% RBD up 6.7% and Nix up 1.4%.  I would now like to buy AVT [ASX]and RMG and if money allows RBD and NIX.  Any advise out there for me and what do you think about AVT climbing quite a bit higher as they have just marketed their cancer vacine on the Aussie market.  Just a mum starting out with only a couple of thousand to start with.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: RE: [sharechat] Hellaby Holdings Wedde, John