Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

Re: [sharechat] Wavenet

From: "Mark Hubbard" <mhubbard@es.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 14:43:41 +1200

> Hi Mark
>                Your WAL up another 11 cents at midday to 112 . Wonder if
> anyone bought in at 65cents when the  stock was discussed a little while
> ago ??  Unfortunately I didn't :>(  went for NIX instead which is moving
> but not at the same giddy pace.

Hi Brian

Yes, WAL just gets better and better doesn't it. (What about those who
purchased at $0.24 !). At one stage this morning I was down to only a 10%
loss - I'm now even imagining handsome returns by the end of the year :)
Although their latest spike was because they announced they have made a
wireless modem for the Palm Handheld, I hope they're also making one for the
Windows CE handhelds - I'll be getting my iPAQ Pocket PC soon, and once the
technology is in place, with a wireless modem I'll be able to be online
anywhere. I bet my wife can't wait :(

I have good hopes for NIX over a two to three year time frame. Since
purchasing that I have also made two further share purchases:

BRZ (Brazin Limited - I'm off to the Gold Coast for a two week holiday
tomorrow, so I must check out one of their music shops, plus hopefully one
of the new coffee shops). I view BRZ as chance of good returns over next
year.

Over last Friday, and then this morning, I have also purchased into CSB
(Comet Satellite and Cable). Good return potential over next two years, IMO.

Regards