Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

[sharechat] AQL:now a buy?

From: "Peter McPherson" <petermcp@zfree.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 20:34:07 +1200

Hi all,
Having being a punter on both the ASX + NZE for a no. of years I find that when
my money becomes constrained (like now)its time to play in the penny dreadfuls.

Having followed AQL for some time and stayed away like the plague it now appears
to have bottomed.
Putting my money where my E-mail is I have jumped in and bought some with a
view to a price lift (small in money hopefully large in %terms) prior to Xmas.

Nothing like a bit of contra-view.
Cheers

Pete

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Spectrum deal with Lucent Tony Frodsham