Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2000

Re: [sharechat] Do any brokers in NZ support day-trading?

From: "Ben Dutton" <bendutton@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 09:06:02 +1200

Hi Derek,

As I understand your question, you want to sell your shares before they are
settled.

NetBroker, ShareChat's discount online trading service, allows you to do
this - you can sell your shares whenever you want (even minutes later after
buying).

NetBroker also provides a credit facility (at a slightly higher commission
cost) in case you do not have the funds in your Cash Management Account.

Hope this helps.

Benjamin Dutton