re: re: [sharechat] light relief

From: Michael Traill <Mykils@excite.com>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 21:22:01 -0700 (PDT)

It isnt a bad little light hearted entertainment site.I am doing a little
better at 1238 althought I was at 816 on Thursday.The secret to picking good
stocks here is relatively simple.Find a likely name and go for it,no need to
research the stock looking at indicators ,tying up in knots if it falls
shame the real world isnt like this.
CNBC asia recently had a similar game.Gave you 250K USD to start,with the
game running for approx 6 weeks started begining of March so it fell in the
worst fall? the winner from Australia turned the start money into almost 10
Million during this time!!
For those interested there is another starting soon go to www.boomcnbc.com
Mykil