[sharechat] Telecom to Australia?

From: "Mark Hubbard" <mhubbard@es.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 14:04:25 +1200

While I'm working I listen to the radio - It has just come across the 2.00pm
news that Telecom is considering moving to Australia!?

Nufarm, etc, I understood as most of their business was in Australia. Also,
given the current political situation here, I can certainly see why
companies would want to get out of NZ. But surely the majority of Telecom's
business is in NZ, so how could they even consider such an alternative?

As I said, it was only a very vague 30 second broadcast, does anybody have
more details, or links?

[By the way Nick, I've found your recent posts very interesting so keep up
the good work. Hope you're recovering well also].

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Re: CEN and momentum investing Calvin Blake